Monday, March 7, 2011

You make me "raf" I "rike" you...

Haleigh called up the stairs the other day, "Moooommm.... my armpit smells like a root beer float!"

Carter was asked to write down five goals at school to help him be more responsible.  Here they are:
1. I will teach my brothers and sister to be nice.
2. I can love one another.
3. I will obey my parents / do chores and listen.
4. I will help my family if sickness.
5.  I will eat dinner if terrible.

Miles was watching a cartoon where someone said, "stupid."  He said..."That's not nice.  That's big bad trouble!"

Haleigh was counting very loudly in the car one evening to one hundred.  "FIFTY-SIX, FIFTY-SEVEN, FIFTY EIGHT...."  I asked if she could please count in her head because it was really loud!  "Sure, Mom.  (humming just as loudly) "Mm- Mm-MMmmm, Mm-MMmm, Mm-Mm-MMmmm, Mm-Mm-MMmmm...)

No comments: