Friday, March 18, 2011

Pregnant Pictures

We have nothing else on our minds right now except baby, baby, baby.

I've been finishing up two BABY of my three jobs for the time off and been working BABY full time days for weeks BABY to get just my work complete.  We've BABY squeezed in a little baby prep but we aren't BABY done yet and I've officially become BABY hormonal.  Poor Doug is ready for the normal Michelle to BABY return, I'm sure.  We are all excited and BABY just playing the waiting game at this BABY point.  Still to do:

Have a middle of the night plan
Get a new car seat
Go to storage and get the baby clothes
Wash the baby clothes


Here I am around month 6



Here I am at month 7



Here I am at month 8

As of today...21 days to go.  I've been having tons of contractions and according to the doctor yesterday am "progressed" quite a bit so this one may be early like some of the others were.  I take about 3 naps a day and am up all night unable to get comfortable or sleep.  No feelings if it's a boy or girl.  Any guesses?

3 comments:

Jill and Kevin said...

I love that you don't find out if it's a boy or a girl either! I haven't found out with any of mine yet. I thought the last two were boys, but were super glad when they were girls! I'm gonna go with girl for you, just for fun! I hope you are doing well. Early is always nice. I had one a week late and this last one, a day early! (And Jane, my first was a scheduled c-section, so that doesn't count). Good luck!

The Pierce Family said...

You look cute but uncomfortable in the pics. We're excited for you. I hope it's a girl, but no feelings one way or the other.

Virginia said...

I think it's so much fun that you don't know what you are having. I'm sure your kids are dying to know. My vote is for a girl!