Monday, March 28, 2011

My hot husband

I love my beautiful husband.  He always let's me take fabulous naps, and gives me massages ,  and my personal favorite ,  Cafe Rio !  I'm crazy for it .  And i've still remember the time we met .  Alright here's the story:  It was a cold night,  and it was the 4th of July  and we met .  Then Carter  came and he sang "Michelle and Doug sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G ".  Well, the fireworks go off .  What a coincidence  that Doug started kissing me .  Then he was bleeding on his lip ( L-I-P-S-T-I-C-K- ) .  Carter came back (The good guy ) and did a wolf whistle .  Then he called us Romeo and Juliet.  I told him to go buy me some never stop looking cute lipstick in Tokyo, Japan .  Then we smooched into the sunset.  Why didn't I tell you we were a lovely couple .  My husband is wonderful .  Well he is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo dang cute .  Sorry, I got to bribe Doug to get me some Cafe Rio pronto and watch "The Bachelor" and maybe watch  "Titanic" with him.   Well, adios.

4 comments:

MP Flory said...

you guys didally addle . Sorry , to bother you at a time like this-Carter

MP Flory said...

Carter FLORY! What are you typing on here????

Your story is so funny and creative.

-Dad :})

MP Flory said...

Carter -

I curl my hair and brush my teeth---Cuckoo, Cuckoo!

- Haleigh

The Pierce Family said...

I am so completely lost and confused by this post. . .I even read it three times. Still confused (even though I now understand Carter wrote it--that was VERY helpful information). :)