Monday, March 28, 2011

One for you and one for you...

The kids have been dividing up everything these days.  I'm not sure why.

Carter is Simon
Haleigh is Theodore
Miles is Alvin
Louis is the observer.

Carter is Patrick
Haleigh is Spongebob
Miles is Squidward
Louis is Gary

Carter is the dog
Haleigh is Jerry
Miles is Tom
Louis is the observer

Carter is basketball
Haleigh is soccer
Miles is football
Louis is any ball

I've decided it's normal because I can recall doing that with my brothers.  Sorry Tiff, you were the caboose and could be anything you wanted to be.    

Jason was a koala
Michelle was panda
Scott was raccoon

Jason was spanish
Michelle was french
Scott was german

Jason was drums
Michelle was violin
Scott was trumpet

Anymore you can think of brothers?

1 comment:

The Pierce Family said...

A) I didn't know you played the violin. Very cool. (I also didn't know Scott played the trumpet. I did too.)

B) Seems like the 4th child gets shafted a lot in this game (poor Louis).