Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Shopping

I thought I'd document the biggest chore and expense that our family of eight has...shopping.  It's not my favorite thing to do.  In fact, it wears me out and I usually have to take some helpers along.  

Here's Wyatt helping us one day at Walmart and Costco.



But I usually take Carter along because he's the fastest bag boy in the west.  Plus, after things are bagged, our one cart usually ends up needing two carts.

Here's what our Costco cart looks like on a normal visit.


Our grocery bill is usually $300 a week (excluding clothes and shoes and stuff like that) but lately with a teenager and the littles growing, I've noticed it going up. This also doesn't include the stuff we grow in the garden and can/stew/store in our food storage room.  

No comments: