Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Clouds

One thing that I always notice, that brings me joy, fascination and wonder is watching the clouds.  I don't know why but for some reason, I always notice them.  I've decided that I love them because they are in constant change, in majestic movement, and powerful.  

If I every die, I am going to sit on a cloud and make them my new home.  For now, I am known for taking pictures of the clouds...

Here are my latest cloud pics...


“The sun was as flirty as Scarlett O'Hara with the Tarleton twins, breaking through the clouds in spectacular bursts that seemed like personal favors and then retreating for hours, days, and making us all ache for just a glimpse.” 
― Lorna LandvikWelcome to the Great Mysterious


“The passing clouds outside the window form the perfect backdrop for wavering frames I see moving inside my mind.” 
― Pavitraa Parthasarathy


“I think the most heavenly food is fluffy white clouds.” 
― Jarod KintzThis Book is Not FOR SALE


“I find it incredibly amazing how at every sunset, the sky is a different shade. No cloud is ever in the same place. Each day is a new masterpiece. A new wonder. A new memory.” 
― Sanober Khan


“when we look up, it widens our horizons. we see what a little speck we are in the universe, so insignificant, and we all take ourselves so seriously, but in the sky, there are no boundaries. No differences of caste or religion or race.” 
― Julia GregsonEast of the Sun


“Thirty-nine years of my life had passed before I understood that clouds were not my enemy; that they were beautiful, and that I needed them. I suppose this, for me, marked the beginning of wisdom. Life is short.” 
― Iimani David


“Clouds suit my mood just fine.” 
― Marie LuChampion


“Yesterday I inhaled a cloud, and immediately my eyes started raining.” 
― Jarod KintzWhenever You're Gone, I'm Here For You


“He looked upwards at the brilliant blue sky. It was high noon because the sun was right overhead. The clouds danced around slowly, while drifting across the sky. He closed his eyes and felt the warmth of the sun glowing orange on his eyelids. It was a wonderful feeling.” 
― Jason MedinaA Ghost In New Orleans


“Rest is not idleness, and to lie sometimes on the grass under trees on a summer's day, listening to the murmur of the water, or watching the clouds float across the sky, is by no means a waste of time.” 
― John LubbockThe Use Of Life






No comments: