Friday, October 23, 2015

Doug's Trips to Texas

Doug has been blessed this year to have a client that is based out of Houston, Texas near where his mom lives.  He's gotten to travel there three times for work and spend some extra time with his mom.  This has been especially nice since she's had some health issues and he has been able to help out a bit.  It's been so nice to spend time with her (on the company's dime, might I add!)


While he's gone, I usually wake up to one or more kids that have crawled into my bed to snuggle.  

Doug took some pictures of our pictures around her house.

Here's the view out of his office in Texas.

He'll leave me little messages like this for when I wake up that say Good Morning or I love you.





He'll also torture me with food pics from all the fun restaurants he gets to try.  He found out on the last trip that there is a Katz Deli there, which is often shown on the Jim Gaffigan show so he tried it and LOVED it!











We usually like to do a homecoming for him which involves dog piles, hugs, posters, and surprises.  This time Carter set up a scavenger hunt of clues around the house and he was the announcer.  We followed it up by a trip out for pizza.  





Here he is returning from another trip from Texas, but wearing the same shirt.










No comments: