Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Ogden Symposium

The week after I took my comprehensive exams, I had to go to Ogden for a few days to work at a state symposium.  I had planned to drive back and forth each day for a few days but found out that I could stay over and get reimbursed.  I jumped on the chance for a little R & R after my exams and tried to enjoy every minute of my work/vacation.

I listened to this CD on my drives that I had gotten for Christmas.  


I tried a famous donut shop up there with my friend.  We all grabbed forks and tried the various flavors.  

I tried Iggy's for the first time.  Eating out alone is actually pretty fun for me because I can take my time without kid interruptions.  But I sure get weird looks from people.  





I stayed at an awesome hotel right by the new temple.


While I was gone the kids had a slumber party in my room with Dad.




I hot tubbed and then settled in for one my favorite shows. 


Overall, it was a wonderful Me Party, and I loved the conference as well.  It was my second time doing it and I was asked to return next year.  I met some great new people, watched my Chair grade my comps right next to me.  (That was nerve-racking) and got it straight from him that I passed!  

Happy memories of Ogden!


No comments: