Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Valentine's Day

For Valentine's day, we kept things low key.  Especially since I got sick that weekend.  Leading up to it, we pulled out all the stationary and envelops I could find and the family wrote letters to each other for a few weeks.  The kids love their mailboxes that we got at Walmart. 


Here are a few of the decorations we have for this holiday.  Every year I think that I need to go to the after holiday sales and get a few more fun things to decorate and then I always forget.  I'm just not a shopper. 


One fun thing this year was that Carter gave his closest friends fake mustaches with their Valentines.  I grabbed all these selfies off his phone when he wasn't looking.  They crack me up!!!




Hanging out with popcorn and my little valentine, Max

Doug found these cute stickers and I drank "Fizzy Love Bubbles" with dinner. 

I made him breakfast in bed that day.  I thought I'd  document how many eggs if takes to feed our family one meal...count it...18!! 
 

 If I had a prep crew that could do bowls of ingredients before every meal, cooking would be so much funner.

Omelettes and purple cows are one of Doug's favorite's.  


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, that's how many eggs we go through too! I love that you documented that. years from now, you may not remember the details:)