Tuesday, March 25, 2014

February

Here is a mish-mash of all our February events.  I'm kinda glad I document life and blog about it because it goes by fast and there's a lot of action going on all the time.  I can look back and see the details that I often miss.

Playing monster with Dad.  Seeing screaming boys running and hiding is so entertaining!


Carter and I went on a date to a Harry Potter party at the library. 



We followed it up with some dessert smore's at HuHot, a new place in town.  I seriously want one of these smore's kits!



Hanging around


Ninja's for a day.





 

 





Reading to the dog






The look from the upstairs balcony looking down on the mess that happens when I'm upstairs for too long. I'm not happy!

My latest study crave.










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love chocolate covered pretzels too! My fave:)