Saturday, March 29, 2014

Pictures at Church

I usually leave my phone at home and not bring it to church to avoid distractions but lately I've been bringing it to use to play primary songs in class.  Because of that...here are a bunch of pictures that some of my naughty children took when I wasn't looking.  Are taking pictures allowed at church?  I don't know, but it happened.  

Here is when I asked Haleigh to take Wyatt to the bathroom to put water and finger brush his hair because we forgot to before we came.  That silly girl brought him back with a mohawk to get a rise out of me.  And yes, that is a lollipop he is eating in church. 






Here is Miles giving a talk with me helping him.  I think Carter snuck these pictures when I made him leave class to support Miles. 

Here is Miles trying not to act so shy by hitting his head over and over with his binder.  Love his bright red socks!


This last one caught the side face of Louis looking bored.  Too funny!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that she did a mohawk, and you had a sense of humor about it. That's hilarious!