Sunday, August 30, 2015

August

The highlight of the month for me was getting Wyatt potty trained!

One more to go before no more diapers for the first time in over a decade!  

We used starbursts to motivate and he is a pro now.


Other events included lemonade stands...



Random Max pics.  This kid is so hilarious and NO, I won't cut his awesome surfer hair.  




Trips to the park to get out their energy!




New glasses for school...


A trip to The Potato, a new french fry restaurant with different types, sauces, and spices.  








Pirate earring, in case you wondered.

Carter updated his Top Ten Fry List and texted it to me...




Miles stored a fry in his hat for a later emergency.  

Computer time...

Piano practice...

Breakfast time...

One of our back windows shattered and so we had to get a new one.  Now I need new stickers because half my family is missing!


Max unrolled all the toilet paper and I made Haleigh reroll it because she was giving me an attitude that day.  She hated that chore.  

A nap wherever Wyatt happened to drop...

And lots of playtime...
















No comments: