Saturday, September 5, 2015

My Birthday

My birthday this year included a lot of wonderful love notes from the kids, a steak dinner from Doug and a date the next weekend, and a lot of nice gifts from my family like gift cards and money.

This questionairre from Miles was sweet.


This card from Louis included "Thought Bubbles" that he would point to and share his thoughts about it.  I might write a book about that one.



Haleigh drew me one of her masterpieces.  I look GOOD.

A coupon from Louis

And my favorite present of all...a gift from my brother that he bought in a witch shop in Ohio that reminded him of the Harry Potter Magical Creatures textbook.  I. LOVE. IT.  When I opened it and smelled the real leather and felt the homemade paper and saw the handsewn binding, I thought.  "He gets me."  Thanks Scott!



No comments: