Saturday, August 29, 2015

Louis is 6

For Louis's 6th birthday, we continued our tradition of experiencing something new together as a family.  This time I took them to Nickelmania, where most of us had never been before.  It was SO fun.  Doug and I played PacMan, I lost at DonkeyKong, Doug played Qbert, and the kids played everything there.  The prize counter took forever but we had a ball!












For dinner he chose McD's INSIDE which is a big deal.  

I love this face!


Here are our presents wrapped in blankets....



His biggest present that he can lift over his head.  Inside was actually a small box of transformers.  I don't know why Target shipped it so hugely.



His favorite gift was his VTech watch that takes pictures and plays games.  He now comes home with the best recess pics and pics of his siblings.  





Here are some of his pics...










No comments: