Sunday, September 7, 2014

Grandma's 90th birthday

My grandmother turned 90 this year and there were days of celebration.  First a few of us went to the Timpanogos Storytelling Festival (which is a yearly tradition).  We loved it.  I sneaked a picture of her laughing at one of the stories.  




Nice photobomb Haleigh!







I love this pic of me and my sis!

Then we had a big party.  Here are people getting ready at our house.  

While I was setting up the party, Doug got these guys ready and texted me a pic to prove they were on time and looking cute.  

The party was a blast.  Here are some pics my cousin Misty took...

























Later on her actual birthday, I brought over her party pictures enlarged and ready to frame.  

We were very fancy and put on lipstick for this picture.  


No comments: