Sunday, March 10, 2013

Get In The Picture

I saw a post on a blog I like found HERE about how mom's need to not always be the one's behind the camera, that one day their kids will want to see what mom looked like when they were 10, or 8 or 5.  Mom's on the other hand are usually more than willing to not get in the picture until they've got perfect hair with perfect makeup on (or any in my case) with the perfect figure.  Kids don't care if moms are perfect.  They just love Mom.  So...I have been making more of an effort to get in.  And while I'm overlooking that my hair is constantly in a ponytail these days, I do love most of the one's I've taken simply because I look so happy being with my children.  












2 comments:

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

So true!! I always get bummed when we get Christmas cards with just the kids on them! You are too cute!! Miss you!!!!

Sutton Family said...

Awesome!