Saturday, September 3, 2016

NYC

For my 40th bday, I joined Doug in NYC on a business trip.  Best trip EVER!

Boarding the plane




Our hotel on Madison Avenue


The kids sent along these stuffed animals

We walked around the city 

Grand Central Station.  It was really busy.  Now I understand that saying!

Doug's bedside table


NY bagel and HW

My trip to the UN.  Here's the press room which was disappointing because it was an important day there.



A small side road I found that I liked

They light the Empire State Building for Tony Bennett's bday


A popcorn van



Rockefeller Center

We took a doubledecker bus tour which was awesome!













The world clock


Broadway

Cheesecake

Time Square



Deli for dinner










Showing Haleigh the American Girl Doll store displays


Trying all the treats we collected back at our hotel.


Trying not to freak out in the taxi cabs


Central Park












We brought back this poster for the kids of the city.








1 comment:

peachytiffers said...

That poster is cool! I loved NY too! I can't decide if it was the place, or just the "couple trip" or both. Either way, it's fun! We'll have to do it together sometime!!