Sunday, June 28, 2015

Father's Day

For fathers day this year, I gave Doug this awesome can crusher, which has now gone down in family history as the worst present ever.  I still like it, but he thought it was kind of lame.  We also gave him some books on organizational change that he likes, and Carter made him a movie where the kids were interviewed with questions about dad.  Another gift he got was a tiller since our garden is large, and Doug loves to work outside.  I think he now has adopted the rule I used to have as a newlywed...no gifts that are appliances, but I've moved on since then and really want that kind of stuff.  Him, not so much.

Anyways, Happy Father's Day to a great husband and Dad.  We love you, Doug!










1 comment:

peachytiffers said...

That's hilarious. I like those crushes too, as well as kitchen and household appliances. You have to let me know what books he got and what he thought of them!