Wednesday, June 3, 2015

End of Year Awards and Shows

The end of the school year is always a very busy time for the four kids in school.  I love all the end of year shows and recitals though.  

This was the zoo background for Louis's kindergarten program.  Unfortunately, my pics got lost from the show so I'm waiting to get a few from my friend... Louis was a monkey and very cute!


Haleigh's end of year gymnastics performance.




Kindergarten graduation...Haleigh always makes me laugh at her faces.  









Haleigh's end of year girl scout awards ceremony.  This is her last one.  She'll be focusing on other new talents next year.  









1 comment:

peachytiffers said...

Ha! Haleigh's face! That background was very elaborate, wow! Love watching the little kiddos on stage. It never gets old!