Saturday, February 21, 2015

Mom Trip

I recently had to go to Logan for a few days to attend a workshop.  The kids weren't too happy about me leaving.  Haleigh and Louis in particular are terrible at goodbye's.  I'm usually like "See ya!"  when I say bye to people but they have a harder time.  



The traditional goodbye booty shake.


On my way, Siri and I returned a lot of calls and texts in three hours of peaceful quiet driving in the car.  This reply from Siri made me laugh.  

I won't bore you with all the details of writing million dollar grants but I will say that my trip was so fun to be alone for a few days, eat at my favorite places and sleep peacefully with no one crawling in my bed.  One night when I was eating my favorite stuff at my favorite place, all the old grandmas also eating there were looking at me with such pity and looks of encouragement since I was alone at a restaurant.  I wanted to shout at them, "Don't feel sorry for me!  This is AWESOME!  I'm having a wonderful Me Party."  

Overall, great trip.  I want to do another Me Party very soon. 




No comments: