Tuesday, February 3, 2015

More January

January was the perfect weather, I love mild winters!  

Here's the low-down on how we kept busy.  


One night I bought hamburger patties from Costco and those things are huge! I usually just form my own. 








Wyatt got new Ninja Turtle shoes that made him very proud!

"Show me your shoes Wyatt!"

Follow up picture because he dressed himself with two shirts on.  I love three year olds!

Going shopping for a birthday party gift.





Haleigh stole my glasses and took some selfies.


A highlight of Monday mornings is when the garbage truck arrives.  




Carter and Haleigh began piano lessons.

Wyatt doing homework next to Mom doing homework.

Going to see Big Hero 6 at the movie theater.  We LOVED it!  We buy the big refillable bucket of popcorn and dump them in these dollar store ones.  



I love this pic!

Doug got his MRI and saw an orthopedic surgeon who told him that he tore his ACL and had five fractures in his knee.  No surgery needed at this time since he's walking and recovering well but he has to do physical therapy.



He's chosen to do it himself (He used to be a PhysicalTherapy tech) and uses the kids for his strength building exercises.  Here here is loading up Haleigh for a piggy back ride up the stairs to build strength.  


Preparing for 100 day celebrations at school by counting 100s of something.



Lots of reading and waiting in the car for people at lessons


Eat at school day with one of the rare times we go to Subway.  That place is expensive when buying for 8.  




Louis found my fake mustache from Halloween and wore it to match his shirt one day.  That kid is hilarious!





Max enjoying our new Harry Potter snuggly shirt/blanket.


Max getting into my makeup...AGAIN!  



I caught Haleigh brushing her hair before bedtime.  She likes to do it in front of the fan so that it blows nicely backwards.  Funny...



Getting ready for church wearing his favorite "Inspector Gadget" church coat.  Everyone in my family loves to photobomb. 



Heading off to church one day with  my little men.



Doug on a business trip facetiming us.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

who is that weird looking guy with the beard? perhaps he would look better with a mustache! :)