Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Michelle's Surgeries

One thing that happened this summer is that I had to have emergency surgery removing my gall bladder and a second one checking my pancreas for loose stones.  Doug had to race back from scout camp and we had the help of so many people with meals, mowing our lawn, watching the kids and coming to town to help as I recover.  

Here is a terrible shot of me that Doug took as I was under anesthesia.
 I almost didn't add this on, but hey, that's life!
Grandpa drove up and stayed for many days cooking, helping with the kids, and even school shopping.  We really appreciate him!!!

My aunt drove up from California with her granddaughter and was also so kind.  She washed all the sheets in the house, filled our freezer with meals, helped with the babies and kept me company at night watching Jane Austin movies (the best medicine, of course). 

The kids joined my pillow party and watched movies on my bed.  Our favorite...Tinkerbell 3. 





No comments: