Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Family Time

For Family Night we visited the construction of the Payson temple. It's going well and is quite big.  



One day we found a chicken in our front yard.  My four little boys were fascinated.  I felt guilty because I was holding a McDonalds bag of chicken nuggets at the time.  


Speaking of McDonalds, one day Louis, Wyatt and I went to eat lunch with Haleigh and Carter at school.  Haleigh made Wyatt do doggy tricks for fries to get a few laughs from her friends and Carter was more of a gentleman!








We've had dentist appointments for the kids lately.  Here's Louis being silly as we wait for Haleigh's fillings to be done.


Haleigh took these pics of Max as we waited in the car one day running errands.  He is so cute as a 9 month old! Plus he just got his first two teeth.  



I've found many pictures of Haleigh on my camera. She loves to sneak it and take a picture of herself.  


I thought she looked so comfy that day...

A family trip to one of our favorite places...Chick-Fil-A.  We discovered two things that day.  Carter can eat an adult meal and still be hungry. (I think we are on the verge of having a teenager-Yikes!) and we can't go out to eat anymore without spending at least $40.00






Last but not least...We have discovered the magic of the Waffle Wagon that travels around Utah county and is SOOOO good.  Like it on facebook for the location each day.  It's really called Waffle Love.

No comments: