Wednesday, October 19, 2011

First Day of School

I know I'm a month behind....but here is how school started for us.  Carter is in fourth and is loving his teacher and making friends.  He's the most shy of all of us, so I was concerned about him joining the new school.  He is having fun though and has already built contraptions, written an awesome book report and gotten into flag football at recess.  He decided to go with a BYU backpack this year.  Over the shoulder.  Very chic.  

Haleigh has begun first grade and didn't seem phased at all to transition to full day school.  Her teacher is great and she made a million best friends the first day.  She can pack a mean home lunch too.  It includes a peanut butter sandwich, fruit, cookie, juice, pickle, chips and granola bar.  I ask her if she eats all that and she says yes.  I'm still skeptical. She's sporting a monkey backpack on wheels.  









2 comments:

MP Flory said...

most of the friends I got are 2 people.

-Carter in the dell

Ju Ju said...

It is so odd to see your kids going to the same school I had planned my kids going to. I hope they love it! It is fun to see pictures of them.