Sunday, October 2, 2011

Cousins Videos

This summer we were happy to spend lots of time with family.  We have what we call our "Utah cousins" which are all the kids of my cousins (so I guess they are my kids second cousins) and then our "real" cousins which are currently spread across the world.  This summer we saw our real cousins and tried to squeeze in as much as fun as we could.  See below for the fun.  Most of it wasn't even plannedm they just see each other and the games just start.

I'm starting to realize also that all my videos in the car show no one buckled in.  Believe me...I drive safe and kids are usually completely buckled, unless we are going somewhere in the neighborhood and then I don't care.  Apparently all my videos in the car are in the three minutes from home to wherever we are going.  Don't judge!

Click on each box to be sent to my web albums and then click on those boxes for some cute videos!

Cousins

Cousins 2

The line going left to right is the cousin train.
Cousins 3


I love how the mom's can distinguish good/bad noise and ignore the kid noise to hold a perfectly lovely conversation.  That's what mom radar looks like in action.  If it was too quiet...that would have gotten my attention.
Cousins 4

1 comment:

The Pierce Family said...

Michelle,
Thanks for posting those videos. Jocelyn and Maisy's head bob was pretty funny, and I was dying over how chaotic it was while Julie and I were just chatting away. I don't even remember it being that noisy. It cracked me up.