Friday, March 5, 2010

Ouch!

Well, I finally went to the foot doctor yesterday for some trouble I've been having with my right foot. I've been running lately which caused even more inflammation and I couldn't take it anymore. So, I went in and the doc told me after some x-rays that the tendon in my foot has been tightening and then tearing when I walk. After a huge, hefty and very painful shot (it was worse than my epiderals...) my foot is beginning to feel better. I hobbled around yesterday and the kids were sweet to help a lot. Today I'm able to walk and tomorrow will hopefully be back to normal. I'm supposed to wear a night splint boot to help stretch the tendon until it turns numb and my foot falls asleep, then unloosen it to get blood circulating again and repeat for an hour every night. Sigh...Hey, at least now I have a doctors prescription to put my feet up. :)

2 comments:

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

Ouch! Sorry to hear that!!! No fun. Hopefully it will be all well soon!

Erin said...

Ugh! Michelle, that's awful. After reading your description, I'm surprised you've been able to walk at all! I hope it heals soon.