Sunday, April 10, 2016

Conference Weekend

On Conference Weekend, my Dad came up from AZ to check on me because I missed his birthday due to enormous, and I mean enormous, amounts of stress.  He found that I was alive and stayed the weekend to hang out.  We visited Grandma's house to check out her new kitchen renovation and check on her injured legs.  





The boys came along and loved riding in Grandpa's truck.


We watched conference like usual.  The kids love playing our fake organ, conducting the music, taking notes on our poster, and getting treats for certain speakers and certain words they hear.  We put my dad to use and had him help us build our new trampoline as well.  






We met up with Jase and family to play tennis, go out for pizza, and watch conference.  


Priesthood session...





Braiding chain...


Rides in Gpa's truck through the river bottoms.  








No comments: