Saturday, March 14, 2015

My little trio

Every morning, I've got three little guys still at home while the other three go off to school.  My afternoons go down to two at home with one napping.  It's interesting how each year, the schedule kind of changes and you have to adjust to whatever phase of life you are in.

Our phase of life right now includes a lot of staying at home.  It's hard to go on outings with a half-day kindergartner, or taking three little ones anywhere.  Our occasional outings are really fun, but most of the time, we spend our mornings doing what little boys do.

Watching cartoons...


Making bubble hats.  Wyatt isn't too happy this morning.  

Taking our time eating breakfast.  Louis is known for having a HUGE breakfast and taking his time savoring it all.


Wyatt learned to roll his eyes at mom that day.  My innocent angel now has a mini-attitude.  It begins! Oh No!


Getting ready for school

Interrupting mom's netflix in a bubble bath time by blowing bubbles at her.



Pretending to fall asleep in the car when we go out so someone will carry him in. 

Nap time with a ba ba.

Awake time with a ba ba.  I tell you he has a secret stash somewhere because I keep taking those away and "losing them."

Outings to the store.  Side note:  a major pet peeve are kids who hang on my cart.  

Wyatt has recently discovered he likes posing next to cool things.  "Take a picture of me, Mom!"

IPad time


Silly faces while Mom makes lunch...








Waking up next to mom after crawling in her bed, and doing our morning stretches, then going back to sleep.



Stealing Mom's study snacks...


I may take a lot of photos of a lot of nothing, but to me they show the magic of being little with nothing to do and nowhere to go.  I love that phase and am so happy that I can be home to let them enjoy being little.

No comments: