Thursday, November 8, 2012

Mitt

Love this pic by Eric Draper circulating it's way around about Mitt Romney...


We were sad (and mad) to see the results of this week but I happened upon a great way of thinking about it from http://www.eveoutofthegarden.com which I love...

"Ann and Mitt Romney passed the Abraham test. Mitt sacrificed his time and talents to try to save our country. Ann worked just as hard. But at the end of the day, the Lord has not required him to tackle this job, even though he was willing and wanting to do it. That's the true test -- you are willing to put your life on the line. Maybe his loss is a blessing for his family. And our country is going down, as I believe it will happen, when the majority no longer believe in God. I was hoping it wasn't that time.


But hey, at least Mormons are off the cult list. Romney has done more good for the Mormons than I could have anticipated."

1 comment: